Saturday, August 3, 2013

On a Pontoon...

 Photo: On a pontoon...

Last Thursday my family took my father out on a pontoon boat for Father's Day. (Better late than never, right?)

 Photo: Finally celebrating Father*s Day.

We had a great time at Lake Panasoffkee and caught several fish. We only kept about nine but we still had a wonderful time!
Photo: Fishing in Little Jones Creek off of Lake Panasofkee.
Isn't this photo beautiful? I really do love Florida, mosquitoes and all! :)

 I am happy to report that I caught my first bass! (Not big enough to keep, but still exciting.) And I can't resist but show you my absolute favorite catch of the day....





Photo: Randy says Rebecca Wooten caught Nemo. Lol

He won the award for cutest fish that's for sure!

All in all the day was a wonderful one. Light afternoon showers kept it from being super hot and the fish were definitely hungry! What a great way to relax from our hectic lives. For those of you who are wondering I will have my owl phone cozy pattern up soon, I am working out some kinks in the sizing right now. I have also been doing some serious preparations in my classroom this week and I hope to show photos of that soon! (I'm waiting to take my 'after' pics until it's READY ready....) Enjoy the end of your summer!!

~Farm Girl Teacher

P.S. I don't want you to think my mom was MIA...she was our wonderful photographer...unfortunately that also means she wasn't in any shots. :(
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see?

I'm often asked if I will make custom projects or sell my work. The short answer is, yes.
My patterns are always free, but I do charge for projects mostly to cover the cost of resources, and my time. Basically, if you see something you like and want me to make it, I'd be happy to talk to you. The best way to contact me is through my email thatfarmgirlteacher@gmail.com. I can make nearly anything and I've had people in the past send me photos of what they're interested in. Time to make it, cost, and more can be discussed through my email and varies greatly based on what you'd like made.
I also sell my hand spun yarn at our local Farmer's Market. I don't really sell yarn online because my inventory varies greatly, however if you know you want something specific, I can usually work something out with you, again, just send me an email.