Friday, July 26, 2013

A New Crocheter in the Family!

Today's post is short but I had very exciting news to post and just couldn't wait!! My younger cousin has been practicing her crocheting and together we began to conquer her first pattern, the Feminine Flowered Clutch. She is going into fifth grade which, if I remember correctly is close to the same age I was when I began learning to crochet! The clutch is a wonderful pattern to begin with because it's simple, but also because the super bulky yarn works up quickly and is easy to work with, perfect! She's also using some super cool funky yarn! I know I'm proud of her!!! Check it out... (sorry if the colors look funny, I was having a hard time getting good lighting in my grandma's kitchen.)

Awesome job, Honey!

~Farm Girl Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see?

I'm often asked if I will make custom projects or sell my work. The short answer is, yes.
My patterns are always free, but I do charge for projects mostly to cover the cost of resources, and my time. Basically, if you see something you like and want me to make it, I'd be happy to talk to you. The best way to contact me is through my email thatfarmgirlteacher@gmail.com. I can make nearly anything and I've had people in the past send me photos of what they're interested in. Time to make it, cost, and more can be discussed through my email and varies greatly based on what you'd like made.
I also sell my hand spun yarn at our local Farmer's Market. I don't really sell yarn online because my inventory varies greatly, however if you know you want something specific, I can usually work something out with you, again, just send me an email.